Secretary I (Human Resources)
- The successful candidate will have a flexible attitude, strong communication skills and exceptional organizational skills.
- This individual must operate with professionalism, discretion and judgment.
- Manage calendar for Chief Administrative Officer and assist with senior members of the team.
- Includes scheduling appointments, arranging meetings, anticipating changes and rearranging as appropriate.
- Act as a liaison between executives, internal customers and team members to facilitate work and accomplish objectives in a collaborative effort.
- Prepare all relevant materials for meetings (minutes, agendas), conference room/venue bookings, catering requests/needs, etc.
- Field inquiries to appropriate team members, respond to employee inquiries, and ensure timely response to urgent issues.
- Assist with preparing presentations and executive packages (includes editing, printing, binding, copying).
- Prepare reports and routine correspondence with strong organization skills and exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Establish and maintain day-to-day support, including the maintenance of hard copy and electronic filing systems.
- Responsible for the coordination of department events.
- Assist with special projects and other assignments across the team as needed.
- Must have at least three years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Must have a high school degree or equivalent. An AA degree or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- A strong work ethic, poised and resourceful.
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- High proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Visio required.
- Superior organizational skills and tremendous attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively manage/coordinate simultaneous projects, and successfully prioritize multiple tasks with sound judgment.
- Resourceful, motivated, efficient, pro-active and customer service oriented.
- Excellent sense of discretion with regard to highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to learn quickly, work independently and prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline driven environment.
||SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Corporate
||Full Time Hourly
||$19.91 - $23.00 per hour